There are various opportunities to volunteer at Matthew 25. The main clinic in Henderson, as well as our satellite offices, all have a need for volunteers.
Here are just a few ways you can help…..
- Make a monetary donation--click "Donate"
- Host a non-perishable food drive for our food pantry at your place of work or worship.
- Drive patients to medical and dental appointments.
- Volunteer at Zack’s kitchen food pantry.
- Office work (filing, making new patient files, etc)
- Assemble Safer Sex Kits
- Help with mailings
- Assist at Special Events (AIDS Awareness Walk, World AIDS Day, etc.)
- Yuletide Delivery gift baskets for our patients and their families--delivery and assembly.
- Work in our Garden of Hope.
Volunteers are a valuable part of Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc. If you would like more information about volunteer opportunities please fill out the form below, or download it at the bottom of the page and mail to:
452 Old Corydon Road
Henderson, KY 42420